Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wiggle Worm

When the sun is shining and I'm feeling happy, I'll do a little something the lady calls "wiggle worm". Basically, I roll around on my back and from side to side, sort of twisting at the same time. Although it would be best to show it on a video (maybe some day), the following photos will give you an idea:

Step 1: appear as if nothing extremely exciting is about to happen.
Step 2: Suddenly, flip over and pause.
Step 3: Flip over and twist (show some claw in an attempt not to be too cute).
Repeat the flips and twists about four times.

Step 4: Rest.

11 comments:

Quill and Greyson said...

Well I am very familiar with this! Oh I am adding you to my blog list... officially.

Cat with a Garden said...

Attempt. to. be. not. too. cute. FAILED.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Mmmm. You look so very content there!

Mishkat said...

Great pictures of the wiggle worm! Tasha does this too - including the "claws out" move. I'm sorry to tell you, but you do look cute here :)

Tuck said...

Look at you go! You look like you are having a great time doing the wiggle worm!

Anonymous said...

Hey, that looks like fun! It's better to look like a worm, than it is to actually have worms. Heeheehee

Daisy said...

You know how to do the Wiggle Worm real good!

Samantha & Mom said...

You do the wiggle worm so good, too, Mr. Black!! I might change the channel remotly for you!
Your FL furiend,
Samantha

Just Ducky said...

Your wiggle is a good way to scratch your back! Glad you like my 'about me' picture, that is my shelter mug shot! Yep it is true, that shot made mum fall in love and come look at me. I have a great smile on my face saying, take me home!!!

Anonymous said...

hahah wiggle worm... you must loves and trust your momma lots and lots :))
Momma likes it when wes does the wiggle worms, means we is ginormously happy!! :))

V-V

Shana said...

I dig your moves, Mr. Black! Baby got back! Or black! Or something! Oh, MEOW!

(My mom says I'm not using this slang correctly. But what does she know? She still says "neat" and "groovy". Please.)